Update for COVID-19 Virus
Dear Valued Patients, We appreciate the trust that you have placed in us to care for you and your dental health needs.
In an effort to follow the latest guidance from the CDC and the ADA, and to do our part to slow the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community, we will be implementing the following adjustments to our office routines. We appreciate you and are grateful for your efforts to join us in confronting this emerging public health crisis.
Please be aware that dental offices have been identified as a “high risk” environment for potential exposure for both staff and patients. For this reason, we have been advised to limit our treatment appointments to those with significant pain or infection. Our office will still be providing the valuable care of addressing acute dental needs that will ultimately reduce to burden our emergency rooms. We will be deferring evaluation and treatment of non-urgent new procedures and all routine follow up of existing treatments. Please call our office to reschedule if you feel you fall into one of these categories. As soon as the situation allows, we look forward to returning to our regular routine. We appreciate your understanding and we very much look forward to helping all of our patients that are affected by this necessary adjustment.
For those that absolutely must be seen, we ask for your cooperation in the following way:
- ALL individuals (patients and staff) will be screened for illness before entering the office. If you have any symptoms including, but not limited to fever, cough, & shortness of breath, please call our office and reschedule your appointment. For your safety and others, we will be taking your temperature at the door to ensure you do not have a fever above 99.6 degrees F.
- Your appointment may be rescheduled to accommodate the triage of our most urgent patients.
- We anticipate adjusting appointment times and lengths in order to ensure that patients do not need to wait in our waiting room or interact with other patients. We support the strategy of social distancing, which very likely will result in a modification of your scheduled appointment time.
- Please let us know when you have arrived for your appointment by phone or by knocking on our door.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, we ask that you wait outside in your vehicle and call our office to notify us of your arrival. Once the prior patient has left the waiting room and we have completed our sanitization procedures, we will welcome you in for your appointment.
- Please only bring someone with you if absolutely necessary (driver, guardian, etc.). Please no children.
- It is critical that you complete your registration forms online prior to arriving in the office at your scheduled time. Please call our office if you are having trouble with the downloading the forms.
- Please check our Facebook page on for more updates to our hours of operations .
We have always been and continue to be committed to keeping our office impeccably clean and sanitized. In response to the spread of COVID-19 in the community, we have increased the frequency of these cleaning routines.
Again, thank you for your understanding and cooperation. We know that these and other changes may be inconvenient for both you and our office. However, we are confident that together we can protect your health and make a difference in our community.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation,
Tadros M Tadros, DDS, CAGS and staff